Tuesday, March 29, 2011

awhile

It's been awhile didn't update it. I was scrolling through friend blog and i decided to update it..
Well where to start... ok for the past six to seven month i've been struggle and stresses up with workload and assignments is quiet fun actually having the six modules up in mind but only god knows everything how i felt at that point of time. Although is hard to achieve the grades but i tried my best to seat in the class and kind of missed them lately. Having foundation classes is awesome but there are some bunch of monkeys out there who doesn't listen yet being extras! so irritating you know!This two weeks i'm having fun capturing videos outside school(thumb-ups)! and hopefully i will do well for next presentation LOL :)

I'm still wondering about the question that YOU asked me but it's okay i guess..and kind of random. And guess what i do have a STALKER in my school.Gosh! whenever i saw him, he will always wants the attention and i think he is an attention seeker! ooohhh...i feel like hiding myself under the table. Whenever i'm around in the school he will always be there never ever missed to peek-a-boo at me hish! so,so,so,so,so....and still asked me a very random question which the status is obviously there. I don't know why i have this kind of goodboy in my life.

UPDATES:
~And yeah like finally i will have a long blog of holiday soon! three months fuhh power
~ Maher Zain concert is coming up  18 June 2011 and cost about sixty-eight dollar
~ Nur Kasih The Movie is coming up 19 May 2011 but at malaysia's cinema ONLY 
~Quranabic Course@ 300 dollar per surah( hypertext)



GoodNight Folks! :))
 

No comments:

Post a Comment